Trek to Bagini Glacier
14th June to 23rd June 2019
Starting from INR 62,500/- per person
Dhauli Ganga Valley in Garhwal lies in the uppermost parts of the Higher Himalyan Crystalline of Great Himalaya. We start our trek from a small village Jumna near the Indo–Tibet border, which lies in the Dhauli Ganga Valley of Nanda Devi Biosphere Reserve. While reaching Jumna we follow the river Dhauli Ganga which is one of the six sources of Ganges.
On this trek we will make an excursion to Bagini Glacier and from here we will have great views of some of the Himalayan peaks like Trishul (7074 mts), Hardeol (7161 mts), Changabang (6864 mts), Dunagiri (7066), etc.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeGroup Departures
Activity Level Moderate Plus
- Excursion to the Bagini Glacier
- Enjoy the amazing views from View Point
- View of several Himalayan peaks including the majestic Nanda Devi Peak
- Type of Tour : Treks and Walks
- Grade : Moderate +
- Max Altitude : 5000m/16,400 ft.
- Total Duration : 09 nights / 10 days
- Trek Duration : 05 Nights / 06 Days
- Tour Date : 14th June to 23rd June 2019
- Accommodation (Nights) : Hotel – 04, Camping – 06
- Travel & Transport : Transfers and sightseeing in SUV/MUV
Arrival in Dehradun/Haridwar; Drive to Rudraprayag (750m/2461 ft; 160 km; 5-6 hrs)
Arrival at Dehradun / Haridwar. Transfer to Rudraprayag via Devprayag, confluence of Bhagirathi & Alaknanda River, from here the holy Ganges starts. Check into a hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Rudraprayag.