Action Packed Nepal
October – May
Nepal can be the best destination to sojourn for your holiday pleasure, as it is one of the finest places in the world for Trekking, Jungle Safari, River Rafting , Sightseeing and much more..
Venture into deep jungle and grasslands on elephant back, indulge in white water rafting in the thundering courses of the rivers of Nepal, and explore unique landscape, natural beauty and massive mountains for a life time of memorable experience in Nepal.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Treks And Walks
Activity Level Soft
Group Size Small Group
- White water Rafting on Trishuli river.
- A short and beautiful 2 day trek in Annapurna region with 1 day of short downhill cycling.
- Safari & activities in Chitwan National park famous for its wildlife.
- Type of Tour : Family Adventure
- Grade : Soft
- Maximum Altitude : 1402m/4600 ft.
- Tour Duration : 08 Nights
- Trek Duration : 02N / 02D
- Best Season : Oct. – May
- Reporting Time & Venue : At 14:00 hrs at Kathmandu Airport.
- Dispersal Time & Venue : 12:00 hrs at Kathmandu Airport.
- Accommodation (Nights) : Hotel – 06; Teahouse / Guesthouse – 02
- Food Plan : Kathmandu & Pokhara – Bed & Breakfast basis; Chitwan & Trek – All meals
- Travel & Transport : Transfer and sightseeing in small vehicles/SUV/MUV. Bharatpur – KTM by flight (Quoted separately)
- Transfer and sightseeing in private vehicle.
- Complimentary Duffel Bag, Sack & Cap.
- White water rafting in the Trishuli river.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) fees.
- Trekking Information Management Service (TIMS) fees.
- Necessary porterage for the trek.
- Chitwan – National park entrance fees, 01 Jeep safari, jungle activities such as an elephant safari, canoe safari and nature walk escorted by trained and trusted Naturalist.
- One experienced local Guide(s) on the trek.
- Goods & Service Tax as applicable.
- Travel to & from Kathmandu.
- Airport tax on arrivals and departures.
- Visa Fees for Foreign Nationals.
- Airfare from Bharatpur (Near Chitwan) – Kathmandu (quoted separately).
- Camera fees
- Any expenses of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Any kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Tips to hotel staff, drivers, guides, etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/change of the itinerary because of natural calamities, flight delays, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond the control of “Countryside Adventure Holidays Pvt. Ltd.” and its associates.
- Items not specified in the above in “Cost Includes”.
- We can customize a similar tour to suit your requirements or if you are an independent traveller you can check our Countryside Fixed Departures.
Arrival in Kathmandu (1337m/4387 ft; 20 km; 1½ hrs)
Upon arrival in Katmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport, meet, assist and start a short drive to Naagdhunga (Exit point of Kathmandu Valley) towards Prithvi Highway to beautiful Pataleban Vineyard Resort. Upon arrival room check in and freshen up. Dinner followed by Trip briefing & orientation. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara en-route enjoy white water rafting in the Trishuli River (884m/2900 ft.; 180 km; 5 hrs)
After breakfast, start 5 hours (180km) scenic drive to Pokhara Valley, via Prithvi Highway. En route stop at Khataudi (raft starting point), where there will be a short briefing followed by some demonstrations related with rafting. Shortly afterwards, commence exciting white water rafting in the Trishuli River for about 3 hours till we reach Fishling (rafting ending point). Initially, we begin with small rapids and soon catch up with bigger ones.
After rafting, continue drive to Pokhara, which is an enchanting city nestled in the tranquil valley on the lap of the mighty Annapurna Himalayan Range. With its beautiful lake, lush green surroundings and fantastic views of the Annapurna range including the Fish Tail Mountain; it is considered one of nature’s finest gifts to Nepal. In the evening, stroll around colorful lakeside Bazaar and dine at nice restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Drive to Kande (1000m/3281 ft.; 1 hr); Trek to Tolka (1700m/5578 ft.; 6 hrs)
Post breakfast drive to Kande, where you will meet your trekking crew. After short preparation start gentle climb to Austrian Camp for lunch. After lunch continue on the trail going down a fairly gentle slope cut into steps in the middle of the forest and then a short climb brings us to the settlement of Pothana (1890m) after an hour, with magnificent views of the western Himalayas. The path from here slowly ascends until it reaches the locality of Bichok Deorali (2080m) located at the crest of the ridge. From here, the trail descends slowly but gets steeper until it meets the Modi Khola Valley first and then the village of the Bheri Khola, cross a small suspension bridge as the path follows the ridge of a hill for an hour to the settlement of Tolka (1700m). Dinner and overnight stay at Teahouse / Guesthouse in Tolka.
Trek from Tolka – Ghandrung (1951m/6401 ft.; 5 hrs)
After breakfast cross the hamlets of Tolka Naga and Tolka Medi Gara before again going down gently towards the village of Landrung on a trail where the forest gives way to vast expanses of terraced cultivation covering the surrounding hills. We start by going through the village and at the end of the village trail junction, there are two paths. We follow towards left, which goes steeply down in the direction of the Modi Khola with few Tea house lodges. We stop here for a lunch. From here we continue to climb steadily for about 2 hours until we arrive at a gate with a signboard saying, “Welcome to Ghandrung”. This is the second largest Gurung village in Nepal and is a confusing cluster of closely-spaced, slate-roofed houses. Upon arrival check in at a tea house lodge for some rest and refreshments. Later on walk around the beautiful village and visit the ”Gorkha Museum”. Dinner and overnight stay at Tea house lodge in Ghandrung.
Mountain Biking to Nayapul (3 hrs); Drive to Pokhara (1½ hrs)
After breakfast, downhill Mountain biking to Nayapul passing through the Agricultural Countryside. From Saulibazaar you bike mostly through the bank of Modi Khola. After lunch in Birethanti continue short ride to Nayapul.
After lunch we bid farewell to your adventure support team, meet waiting vehicle and drive to Pokahra. Rest of the day is free for most deserved rest. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Drive to Chitwan National Park (300m/984 ft.; 176 km; 5 hrs)
After breakfast, drive to Chitwan which is connected by the Prithivi and Mahendra Highway. The drive is through terraced seasonal crops fields and scenic countryside along the banks of the Marsyangdi & Trishuli River. Upon arrival, met by Naturalists / representatives from the Wildlife Resort for room check in assistance & Lunch followed by the Jungle activity briefing.
In late afternoon, a jungle safari on elephant back is organized to penetrate deep into this temperate forest of Chitwan to view and photograph wildlife, flora and fauna. The Chitwan National Park is the home of greater one horned rhinoceros, sloth bear, wild boar, gaur (bison), 4 types of deer, 2 types of monkeys, 2 types of crocodiles, leopards, the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger and over 400 species of birds and various reptiles and other smaller mammals.
In the evening, the well-stocked bar caters to the needs of the thirsty and a hearty meal of continental or Nepalese cuisine will be served in the evening around the campfire. Dinner and overnight stay at Jungle Lodge Resort.
Chitwan - Full day Jungle Activity
Early dawn wakeup, tea or coffee; start on an elephant ride or a jungle walk, to view the wildlife in their early repose. This is the best time of the day to see the animals as we silently brush through dewy tall elephant grass (18-20 ft. tall), a habitat for rhinos, tigers and other wild animals. Spend 2-3 hrs. In the jungle, then return to the camp for breakfast.
In the late morning, visit the elephant stables to get a firsthand knowledge on elephants from senior naturalists. Here one can witness the rare scene of elephants at bath.
After a hearty lunch at camp, the afternoon is free for the much-deserved mid-afternoon siesta or a visit to the library for general information on the National park. In the late afternoon, there is a choice to participate in the programs offered at the camp, which includes jungle drives in Land Rovers visiting different lakes inside the National Park, Canoe rides/ floats or an escorted Nature walk and bird watching excursion. Dinner and overnight stay at Jungle Lodge Resort.
Fly to Kathmandu; Evening free
After breakfast proceeds to nearby Bharatpur Domestic Airport to board the flight back to Kathmandu. Upon arrival in Kathmandu, meet assist and check into a hotel. Post lunch sightseeing in Kathmandu. Overnight stay at hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu; Final Departure
After breakfast, get transferred to the Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport to board the final departure flight from Kathmandu.
End of arrangements…
Accommodation & Food
- Kathmandu & Pokhara: In a hotel on twin sharing basis; Bed & Breakfast basis.
- Chitwan: In a Jungle Lodge on twin sharing basis; All meals included.
- On the Trek: In a Teahouse / Guesthouse on twin sharing basis; All meals included.
|Location||Classic Category Hotel or similar||Premium Category Hotel or similar|
|Kathmandu||Pataleban Vineyard Resort & Hotel Tibet||Pataleban Vineyard Resort & Hotel Shangrila|
|Pokhara||Mount Kailash Resort||Shangri La or Fishtail Lodge|
|Chitwan||Machan Country Villa||Tiger Tiger Green Resort|