Trekking, Rafting & More…
April – May & October – November
Enjoy an exclusive holiday in the Garhwal Himalayas. Dedicated to the Spirit of Adventure and Eco-tourism, our camps promise you the thrill of the outdoors and the spill of Trekking, cycling and White Water rafting.
A gentle trek in the ranges above Mussoorie; where you get the joy of walking through thick coniferous forest, with the occasional rhododendrons, a few meadows; and the added pleasure of standing on top of Nag Tibba peak. Some fantastic views of Bunderpunch, Gangotri group and Kedarnath peaks. We also have an action packed adventure schedule at a Campsite in Rishikesh which includes rappelling & rafting.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Soft Plus
Group Size Small Group
- Nag Tibba Trek
- Activities like rappelling, rafting & cycling
- Type of Tour : Family Adventure
- Grade : Soft +
- Maximum Altitude : 3050m/10,004 ft.
- Tour Duration : 07 Nights
- Best Season : April – May. & Oct. – Nov.
- Ex-Destination : Ex – Haridwar/Dehradun
- Accommodation (Nights) : Hotel – 02; Camps – 02; Deluxe Tented Campsite – 03.
- Food Plan : Hotel – Breakfast & Dinner basis, On the trek & Deluxe Tented Campsite – All meals included.
- Travel & Transport : In small vehicles/SUV/MUV.
- Arrival / Departure transfers as per the itinerary in small vehicles/SUV/MUV.
- Complimentary Duffel Bag, Sack & Cap.
- Local guide on the trek
- Necessary porterage on the trek.
- Activities in Camp Panther (except Flying Fox/Zipline).
- Goods & Service Tax as applicable.
- Travel Expenses to Haridwar / Dehradun.
- Lunch expenses during hotel stays.
- Tips to camping staff, guide, driver, etc
- Any expenses of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Any kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Tips to porters, camping team, driver, guide, etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/change of the itinerary because of natural calamities, flight delays, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond the control of “Countryside Adventure Holidays Pvt. Ltd.” and its associates.
- Items not specified in “Cost Includes”.
We can customize a similar tour to suit your requirements or if you are an independent traveler you can check our Countryside Fixed Departures.
Arrival in Dehradun
Upon arrival in Dehradun we check into our hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Dehradun.
Drive from Dehradun - Pantwari (90 km; 3 hrs); Trek to Nag Tibba Base (2500m/8202 ft.; 8 km; 3 hrs)
Today we drive to Pantwari for 3 hrs. From Pantwari we will start our trek for Nagtibba base. The trail is pretty steep throughout. We will stop enroute for some refreshments and lunch. Early evening, we will arrive at the campsite. After a refreshing cup of tea/coffee we will explore the beautiful surroundings. In the night we will enjoy a sumptuous meal around a bonfire, under the star studded sky. Dinner and overnight stay at camp in Nag Tibba Base.
Nag Tibba Base – Top (3050m/10,007 ft.; 3 km; 2½ hrs trek one way) & back
Wake up to the chirping of birds and enjoy a hot cuppa tea/coffee. After an early breakfast we will hike for about 3 km to reach the Nagtibba top. From here we will enjoy the majestic views of the snow clad mountain ranges of Garhwal and Himachal. You will get to see the famous Swargarohini, Bandarpoonch, Srikanth, Black peak and many more peaks from here. We will have picnic lunch here and spend the whole afternoon relaxing. After evening tea, we will hike for about 3 km to reach our campsite. Dinner and overnight stay at camp in Nag Tibba Base.
Nag Tibba Base - Devalsari (8 km; 3 hrs trek); Drive to Rishikesh (118 km; 4-5 hrs)
After breakfast, we start our trek down through pine forests to reach Devalsari. From here we will drive to Rishikesh, a very scenic route. Arrive at Campsite. The days at camp are packed with activities while the evenings are spent relaxing under the thatched golghars (gazebos) or by the swimming pool. The camp is known for its utmost emphasis on safety, its efficient staff and its excellent cuisine. Evening at leisure, tea/coffee and snacks. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh - Rafting
After breakfast, we do a short walk. After lunch, we raft through some of the best rapids on the Ganga River. Dinner and overnight stay at Deluxe Tented Campsite in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh - Free day for activities at Camp Panther
Rappelling, Rock climbing, Nature walk, Birding, Day hike are some of the activities available in camp. Dinner and overnight stay at Deluxe Tented Campsite in Rishikesh.
Rishikesh – Cycling and much more...
Dinner and overnight stay at Deluxe Tented Campsite in Rishikesh.
Post breakfast we drive to Haridwar Railway Station/Jolly Grant Airport (Dehradun) for final departure.
End of arrangements…
Accommodation (on twin sharing basis) & Food:
- Dehradun: In a hotel on Breakfast & Dinner basis.
- On the Trek: In tents on twin sharing basis; All meals included.
- Rishikesh: In Deluxe Tented Campsite; All meals included.
|Place||Premium Hotel or Similar|
|Rishikesh – Camping||Snow Leopard – Camp Panther|