October – May
In a country known for its mountains, this tour takes us first to the flat lands of Nepal. Visit to the Chitwan National Park. Chitwan offers a great wildlife experience with its rich flora and fauna. From here we drive to the city of Pokhara, which is not only famous as a starting point of trekking routes but also is an ideal place for relaxation. From here we do a short hike to Sarangkot which offers magnificent views of Himalayan peaks of Annapurna, Machhapuchhare, Hiunchuli and many more…
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Soft Plus
Group Size Small Group
- Spectacular views of the Annapurna range, Phewa Lake & the Pokhara city.
- Visit to theChitwan National Park – one of the finest wildlife reserves in Asia.
- Views of Mt. Fish Tail, the Annapurna Himalayan Range including the Dhaulagiri and Mt. Manaslu from Sarangkot.
- Type of Tour : Family Adventure
- Grade : Soft +
- Maximum Altitude : 1600m/5250 ft.
- Tour Duration : 08 Nights
- Best Season : Oct. – May
- Accommodation (Nights) : Hotel/Jungle Lodge – 08 nights
- Food Plan : Dhulikhel & Kurintar – Breakfast & Dinner included; Chitwan – All meals included; Kathmandu & Pokhara – Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Travel & Transport : Transfers & sightseeing in small vehicles/coach. Airfare from Pokhara – Kathmandu quoted separately.
- Transfers and sightseeing in AC Deluxe Vehicle.
- Complimentary Sack and Cap.
- English-speaking tour guide on the trip.
- National park entrance fees.
- 01 Jeep safari, jungle activities such as a nature walk, one elephant ride, one Canoe ride.
- Cable car ride to visit Manakamana Temple i.e. both way ticket.
- Rafting to Kurintar on Trisuli River.
- All entrance fees to monuments as per the itinerary.
- Goods & Service Tax as applicable.
- Travel to & from Kathmandu and airport tax charges.
- Airfare from Pokhara – Kathmandu (quoted separately).
- Visa Fees for Foreign Nationals.
- Lunch and dinner expenses at Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Meals not specified.
- Camera fees
- Any expenses of personal nature such as mineral water, laundry, liquor, etc.
- Any kind of insurance such as accident, theft, medical, evacuation, etc.
- Tips to hotel staff, drivers, guides, etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to extension/change of the itinerary because of natural calamities, flight delays, road blocks, vehicle breakdown etc. factors beyond the control of “Countryside Adventure Holidays Pvt. Ltd.” and its associates.
- Items not specified in the above in “Cost Includes”.
- We can customize a similar tour to suit your requirements or if you are an independent traveller you can check our Countryside Fixed Departures.
Arrivals in Kathmandu; Drive to Dhulikhel (1550m/5086 ft.; 30 km; 1 hr)
Upon arrival meet the escort and then transfer to Dhulikhel which is 30 km southeast of Kathmandu. On arrival in Dhulikhel, check into the resort for refreshment and rest. Rest of the day is free at the leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Dhulikhel.
Dhulikhel – Bhaktapur - Kathmandu
After spending a relaxed morning and post breakfast we start our drive to Kathmandu. En-route visit Bhaktapur City which is also called as “City of Devotees”. It is renowned for its elegant art, fabulous culture, colorful festivals, traditional dances and the typical Newari lifestyle. Here explore the Royal Palace, the Golden Gate, and the entrance to the Palace of 55 windows, known as the most significant piece of art in Nepal. Then visit the highest temple in the entire Kathmandu Valley – the Nyatapola Temple.
After lunch continue the drive to Kathmandu and check into the hotel for refreshment and rest. At 7:00 pm welcome dinner at a Nepali restaurant with a cultural dance. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu - Full Day Sightseeing
Post breakfast at the hotel, at 10:30 am proceed for sightseeing tour of Kathmandu.
It includes visit to the Hanuman Dhoka (Kathmandu Durbar Square – an ancient durbar palace) with its numerous old palaces, temples and pagodas, the Temple of Living Goddess “Kumari”, and the Kasthamandap Temple, which is believed to be constructed from the wood of a single tree from which Kathmandu derives its name. Afterwards, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Boudhanath Stupa – an ancient colossal stupa and the center of Tibetan Buddhism in the world.
After lunch visit the Pashupatinath Temple – the Temple of Lord Shiva situated on the bank of the holy Bagmati River. After a long day sightseeing tour transfer to hotel for refreshment and rest. Overnight stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
Kathmandu – Charaudi - White Water Rafting on Trishuli River upto Fishling; Drive to Kurintar (9 km; ½ hr); Visit Manakamana Temple (1302m/4272 ft.) & back
After breakfast, meet the waiting vehicle and start scenic drive to Charaudi (70 km; 2½ hrs) rafting start point. Start rafting to Fishling- (22 km; 3 hrs) in between stop for a cold lunch. Upon arrival in Fishling, rafting crew will provide tented camp or some other place to change the attire and afterwards continues drive to Kurintar (30 min).
Upon arrival in Kurintar cross the bridge and start 15 min hikes to Brigands Bend Resort, check into the hotel. Later we start your drive towards Manakamana parking side and start 10 minutes cable car ride up to Manakamana Temple. Spend some time around the Temple. On returning from the cable car ride, drive back to the lodge. Rest of the day is free at the leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at hotel in Kurintar.
Kurintar - Chitwan (63 km; 02 hrs)
Post breakfast we start for Chitwan. Check-in at the resort/lodge. Meet the naturalists /representative from the jungle lodge followed by tour briefing. Lunch at the resort. Afternoon, a jungle safari on elephant back is organized to penetrate deep into this temperate forest of Chitwan to view and photograph wildlife, flora and fauna of the Royal Chitwan National Park.
Chitwan National Park is the home of Greater One Horned Rhinoceros, Sloth Bear, Wild Boar, Gaur (Bison), and 4 types of Deer, 2 types of monkeys, and 2 types of crocodiles, leopards, the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger and over 400 species of birds and various reptiles and other smaller mammals.
In the evening, the well-stocked bar caters to the needs of the thirsty and a hearty meal of continental or Nepalese cuisine will be served around the campfire. Overnight stay at hotel in Chitwan.
Chitwan - Full Day Jungle activities
Early wakeup call and proceed for a Bird watching or a jungle walk, to view the wildlife in their early repose spend 2 hrs in the jungle, then return to the resort for breakfast. Shortly afterwards, visit the elephant stables to get a firsthand knowledge on elephants from senior naturalists. Here one can witness the rare scene of elephants at bath.
After a hearty lunch at camp, the afternoon is free for the much-deserved mid-afternoon siesta or a visit to the library for general information on the National park. In the late afternoon, there is a choice to participate in the programs offered at the camp, which includes jungle drives in Land Rovers visiting different lakes inside the National Park, Canoe rides/ floats or an escorted Nature walk. Dinner and overnight stay at Hotel in Chitwan.
Chitwan - Pokhara (160 km; 4 hrs)
Post Breakfast at the resort, at 10:00 am start your journey and drive to Pokhara. Pokhara is an enchanting city nestled in the tranquil valley (827m) on the laps of the mighty Annapurna Himalaya Range. With its beautiful lakes, lush green surroundings and fantastic views of the Annapurna range including the Fish Tail Mountain; it is considered one of nature’s finest gifts to Nepal. Upon arrival in Pokhara, check in hotel for refreshments. Rest of the day is free for leisure and relaxation. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Pokhara - Full Day Sightseeing
Early morning wakeup call and drive to Sarangkot (30 min) for sunrise view. Later drive back to hotel for breakfast. Afterwards proceed for the sightseeing tour of Pokhara including Devi’s fall, Gupteswar Mahadev, Tibetan Refugee Camp, Binabasini Temple and Seti Gorge.
After lunch, visit Boat ride at Fewa Lake and Barahi temple situated middle of the lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Pokhara.
Fly back to Kathmandu; Final Departure
After breakfast, get transferred to the Pokhara airport to board 25 minutes flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival, transfer to the Tribhuvan International Airport to board the final departure flight from Kathmandu.
End of arrangements…
Accommodation & Food:
- Dhulikhel & Kurintar: In a Resort on twin sharing basis; Breakfast and Dinner.
- Chitwan: In a hotel on twin sharing basis; Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included.
- Kathmandu & Pokhara: In a hotel on twin sharing basis; Bed & Breakfast basis.
|Location||Classic Category Hotel or similar||Premium Category Hotel or similar|
|Dhulikhel||Dhulikhel Lodge Resort||Dhulikhel Mountain Resort|
|Kathmandu||Hotel Tibet||Hotel Shangrila|
|Kurintar (Near Mankamana)||Riverside Spring Resort||River Summit Lodge|
|Chitwan||Maruni Sanctuary Lodge||Tigerland Safari Resort|
|Pokhara||Mount Kailash Resort||Fishtail Lodge|